mô tả công việc
Handle customers’ phone calls and enquiries for travel purpose with Airlines,
- Serve Airlines customers by making reservations of seats in compliance with Airlines’ standard and policy, advise on suitable itinerary, travel options, passport and visa requirements,
- Issue tickets and other concerning travel documents such as hotel vouchers upon customers’ requests,
- Handle routine office work such as : pre-flight check, queue handling, issue ID/AD tickets, refund & lost ticket handling,
- Collect payments (cash & bank transfers) and maintain up to date accounting records of transactions.
- Prepare daily sales report to be submitted to Airline Supervisor,
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
yêu cầu công việc
- University degree, good or excellent degree is an advantage,
- 1 or 2 years of working experience as Airlines Agent is preferable. Fresh graduates may apply.
- Good communication skills in English/Korean,
- Ability to work under pressure and team building capabilities are essential,
- Demonstrated ability to deal with urgent matters or to interact with customers,
- Motivated and professional attitude,
- Standard computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Working Hours:
+ Mon to Fri : 8am – 5pm,
+ Sat : 8am – 12pm.
- Fun and friendly working environment,
- Rewards for longevity of service,
- Recognition of staff to show individual value,
- Training provided.
thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ: Ms. Thuy
Điện thoại: +84 8 5412 1001
Địa chỉ: 54 Nguyen Duc Canh st., Tan Phong ward, My Khanh 3, Dist. 7